Enter to win a free copy of WE WALK BY FAITH.
To win a free copy, submit a photo that shows you with one of our book covers. This could be an e-book on your electronic device or a paperback copy. Indicated whether your photo can be posted on Childlike Faith Children's Books website and Facebook Page.
Winner selected at random. The book giveaway ends on August 15th, 2022 or when 500 submissions are received, whichever occurs first. Fill out the form below and send your image to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to win.
We love our customers! Do you have a question? Are you looking for a gift for a special someone or a bulk purchase? Drop us a line anytime, and we will get back to you with answers!
CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS HOLIDAY ART CONTEST 2022
The Kids Value Series 5 Book Set Giveaway
The CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS Holiday Art Contest 2022(the "Contest") is designed to encourage eligible U.S. school students and their parents/guardians on their behalf ("Applicant(s)" or "You") to use their creativity to create their own interpretation of “How does Buzzy the Bee spend his Christmas Holiday and in what kind of festive setting? Judges will choose the winning entries, and prizes will be awarded in accordance with these Official Rules (these "Rules"). No purchase necessary to enter or win. Void where prohibited. Valid in the continental United States only. Entry in this contest constitutes your acceptance of these official rules.
The Official Contest Rules:
1. Binding Agreement: In order to enter the Contest, you must agree to the Rules. Therefore, please read these Rules prior to entry to ensure you understand and agree. You agree that submission of an entry in the Contest constitutes an agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the Contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in these Rules unless you agree to these Rules. These Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS with respect to the Contest.
2. Eligibility: To be eligible to enter the Contest, an Applicant must: (a) be a U.S. citizen or a permanent legal U.S. resident and (b) be enrolled in a public school and charter school (grades K-12) in the continental United States. The Holiday Art Contest 2022 is for K-3rd graders. Minors who enter must have the written consent of a parent or legal guardian in order to be eligible to receive any prizes. Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees, interns, contractors, and official office-holders of CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective directors, officers, employees, advertising and promotion agencies, representatives, and agents ("Contest Entities"), and members of the Contest Entities' immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) and members of the households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are ineligible to participate in this Contest.
3. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS (“Sponsor"), with principal place of business at 1202 Wages Way, Jacksonville, FL 32218 USA.
4. Contest Period: The Contest begins on November 1st, 2022 8:00 am Eastern Time (EST) in the United States and ends on December 15th, 2022, 8:00 pm Eastern Time (EST) ("Contest Period"). All dates are subject to change.
5. How to Enter: No purchase necessary to enter or win. To enter the Contest, visit the Contest website located at https://www.facebook.com/ChildlikeFaithChildrensBooks/ArtContest ("Contest Site") during the Contest Period. You will be requested to fill out an official entry form ("Entry Form") with: (a) art that reflects Applicant's creative interpretation of the Contest theme “How does Buzzy the Bee spend his Christmas Holiday and in what kind of festive setting?; (b) all information on the Entry Form including parent’s/ guardian’s consent or teacher’s permission form. Entry Forms can only be submitted by parents, guardians, and teachers on behalf of Applicants. The artwork must meet the "Contest Requirements," described below.
6. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS is not responsible for illegible or incorrectly submitted entries made via the digital upload tool.
7. Entries received without a completed Entry Form or without a parent's or legal guardian's consent will be disqualified.
8. Limit One (1) Entry Per Applicant. Subsequent entries will be disqualified. To be considered for the Contest, entries must be: (i) complete (as determined by CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS); (ii) received by December 15th, 2022, 8:00 pm Eastern Time (EST); and (iii) in English (unless otherwise specified). Machine or computer-generated mass entries will be disqualified. Any submission not meeting the aforementioned criteria will be disqualified. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS accepts no responsibility for submissions lost, delayed, damaged, defaced, or mislaid, howsoever caused. All entries will be deemed made by the Applicant submitted at the time of entry.
9. Art Requirements: The artwork must meet the following criteria ("Art Requirements"): A. They must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libelous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person, or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
B. They must not contain content, material or any element that is unlawful, or otherwise in violation of or contrary to all applicable federal, state, or local laws and regulations including the laws or regulations in any state where the artwork is created.
C. They must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third-party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark, representation of characters indicating sponsorship or endorsement by a third party, commercial entity or that is not within the spirit of the Contest, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
D. They must be original, unpublished works that do not contain, incorporate or otherwise use any content, material or element that is owned by a third party or entity.
E. They cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party's publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
F. The artwork is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim.
G. The Applicant does not include any disparaging remarks relating to the Sponsor or a third party.
H. The submitted artwork is two-dimensional and scanable (e.g., no videos or GIFs).
10. Students are encouraged to use bold colors and strong lines. Any of the following media or techniques may be used: Paint, watercolors, acrylic, and drawing materials such as: pencil, crayons, colored pens, markers, etc.
11. Submitted Artwork: Artwork must be scanned or taken with a digital camera. Save your digital image at the largest size possible that does not exceed 5 MB. Your artwork should be large enough for judges to see detail while still being smaller than 5 MB. The image must not be blurry and have good lighting. If your digital image is larger than 5 MB, you can use a photo editing program (such as Photoshop or Microsoft Office Picture Manager) to resize it by either lowering the resolution (DPI) or by shrinking the image dimensions. Artwork must be saved as a JPG or PNG.
12. During the Contest Period, the Sponsor and/or the Judges (defined below) will be evaluating the artwork to ensure that they meet the Art Requirements. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Applicant who submits artwork that does not meet the Art Requirements. Incomplete entries or entries not complying with these Rules are subject to disqualification.
13. Judging: Judging: The judging of this contest will be done by the author of the book series himself, Chaplain Larry S. Glover, and his team to determine the winner of the contest. Each art piece will be evaluated and scored based on the following "Criteria":
• Artistic skills • Fully Colored • Creativity and Originality for the Contest theme “How does Buzzy the Bee spend his Christmas Holiday and in what kind of festive setting”?
CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS will be looking at the unique and novel approach to the artwork by • Technical skill by age level • Adherence to the Art Requirements and these Rules.
14. Contact: At times during the Contest, a CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS representative may contact Applicants for customer service purposes. By entering, Applicants agree to receive phone calls and emails from CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS regarding the artwork for CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS Holiday Art Contest 2020. Please submit a valid U.S. telephone number along with an email address where the winner can be reached.
15. Judging Process: Each submission in each grade group will be given a score from 1 to 40, 1 being the lowest score. There will be a combined score from four (4) CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS judges. The top five (5) finalists with the highest score in each Grade Group will move to the next round.
• The top five (5) finalists will be posted on CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) for judging from the public during January 10, 2021 and January 15, 2021.
• The artwork that receives the highest total score from the CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS judges and the number of “likes” from CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS social media (Facebook and Instagram) will be the winner.
16. Decisions of the judges are final and binding. In the event there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is unable for whatever reason to accept their prize, then CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS reserves the right to award the prize to another Applicant.
17. Notification of Winners: Becoming a finalist is subject to validation and verification of eligibility and compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules. If a potential finalist or winner is disqualified for any reason, the submission that received the next highest total score will be chosen as the potential finalist or winner. The potential finalist(s) and winner(s) will be selected and notified by telephone and/or email, at Sponsor's discretion. If a potential finalist/winner does not respond to the notification attempt within three (3) days from the first notification attempt, then such potential finalist/winner may be disqualified, and an alternate potential finalist/winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received based on the judging Criteria described herein. With respect to notification by telephone, such notification will be deemed given when the potential finalist/winner or potential finalist/winner's parent or guardian engages in a live conversation with Sponsor or when a message is left on the potential finalist/winner's voicemail service or answering machine by the Sponsor, whichever occurs first.
18. Announcement: The winner will be announced on CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS social media on December 30th, 2022.
19. Prizes: The Winner will receive The Kids Value Series Set consisting of 5 Books: Be Good, Be Kind, Be Nice, Be Calm and Be Safe as well as a $25 Gift Card. The 1stRunner Up will receive 3 books: Be Good, Be Kind, and Be Safe. The 2nd Runner Up will receive 2 Books: Be Good, and Be Kind. Prizes will be sent to Winners by February 15, 2022.
20. General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant from the Contest if, in CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS sole discretion, it reasonably believes that the Applicant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices.
21. Intellectual Property Rights: As between CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS and the Applicant, the Applicant retains ownership of all intellectual and industrial property rights (including moral rights) in and to the artwork. As a condition of entry, Applicant grants CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, publish, distribute, publicly perform, create a derivative work from, and publicly display the
artwork for any purpose, including display on the CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS website and social media, without any attribution or compensation to Applicant. Entries will not be returned. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS retains all rights in the entry into this Contest will in no case serve to transfer any CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS intellectual property rights to the Applicant.
22. Privacy: Applicants agree and acknowledge that personal data submitted with an entry, including name, mailing address, phone number, and email address, may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS for the purposes of conducting and administering the Contest. Questions or concerns can be addressed to CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS at the following address: CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS 1202 Wages Way, Jacksonville, FL 32218.
23. Publicity: By entering the Contest, Applicants agree to participate in any media or promotional activity resulting from the Contest as reasonably requested by CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS at CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS expense and agree and consent to use of their name and/or likeness by CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS will contact Applicants in advance if CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS representative wants an interview about the art.
24. The artwork may also be used for press and media purposes and Applicant agrees to waive any rights and not assert any intellectual property rights that Applicant has or may have in the artwork. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS reserves the right to publish the Applicant’s name, grade level, and school district on social media or through other media for publicity purposes. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS reserves the right to publish the name, grade level, school district and likeness of the Winners on social media or through other media for publicity purposes.
25. Warranty and Indemnity: Applicants warrant that their artwork is their own original work and, as such, they are the sole and exclusive owner and rights holder of the submitted artwork and that they have the right to submit the artwork in the Contest and grant all required licenses. Each Applicant agrees not to submit any artwork that: (a) infringes any third-party proprietary rights, intellectual property rights, industrial property rights, personal or moral rights or any other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, trade names, industrial designs, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity or confidentiality obligations; or (b) otherwise violates applicable state, federal, or local law.
26. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Applicant indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Sponsor at all times from and against any liability, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses resulting from any act, default or omission of the Applicant and/or a breach of any warranty set forth herein. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Applicant agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or accruing from: (i) any artwork or other material uploaded or otherwise provided by Applicant that infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, patent or other intellectual property right of any person or defames any person or violates their rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) any misrepresentation made by Applicant in connection with the Contest; (iii) any non-compliance by Applicant with these Rules; (iv) claims brought by persons or entities other than the parties to these Rules arising from or related to Applicant's involvement with the Contest; (v) acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Contest-related activity or participation in the Contest; (vi) any malfunction or other problem with the Contest Site in relation to the entry and participation in the contest. Contest by Applicant; (vii) any error in the collection, processing, or retention of entry or voting information in relation to the entry and participation in the Contest by Applicant and in the voting process by consumers; or (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any prize or winners in relation to the entry and participation in the Contest by Applicant.
27. Elimination: Any false information provided within the context of the Contest by Applicant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of right or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Applicant from the Contest.
28. Internet and Disclaimer: CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS is not responsible for any malfunction of the entire Contest Site or any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, illegible, undeliverable, or destroyed artwork or votes due to system errors, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or other telecommunication transmission malfunctions, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, typographical or system/human errors and failures, technical malfunction(s) of any telephone network or lines, cable connections, satellite transmissions, servers or providers, or computer equipment, traffic congestion on the Internet or at the Contest Site, or any combination thereof, including other telecommunication, cable, digital or satellite malfunctions which may limit Applicant's/consumer's ability to participate/vote respectively. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS is not responsible for the policies, actions, or inactions of others, which might prevent Applicant from entering, participating, and/or claiming a prize in this Contest. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Rules will not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Applicants who violate the rules or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If an Applicant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that Applicant's eligibility to participate in the Contest.
29. Right to Cancel, Modify or Disqualify: If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS further reserves the right to disqualify any Applicant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or Contest Site. Any attempt by an Applicant to deliberately damage any web site, including the Contest Site, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKSreserves the right to seek damages from any such Applicant to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
30. Not an Offer or Contract of Employment: Under no circumstances shall the submission of artwork into the Contest, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS. Applicants acknowledge that they submitted their artwork voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. Applicants acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship or implied-in-fact contract now exists between Applicant and CHILD LIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS or the Contest Entities and that no such relationship is established by Applicant's submission of artwork under these Rules.
31. Forum and Recourse to Judicial Procedures: These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this Contest are hereby excluded, and Applicants expressly waive any and all such rights.
32. Arbitration: By entering the Contest, you agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute, claim, or demand related in any way to the Contest will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes between you and CHILDLIKE FAITH CHILDREN’S BOOKS of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of these Rules shall be submitted to American Arbitration Association in Florida, USA, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred. o about each executive that includes what they do, how long they’ve been at it, and what got them to where they are.
Enter your child's drawing to www.facebook.com/ChildLikeFaithChildrensBooks for a chance to win Buzzy the Bee's Holiday Art Contest 2022.
November 1st, 2022 - December 15th, 2022
IT'S EASY AS 1,2,3..
1. SUBMIT YOUR CHILD'S DRAWING TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE. (k-3rd graders)
2. SHOW US HOW BUZZY THE BEE SPENDS HIS CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY.
3.LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
WINNERS ANNOUNCED December 30th, 2022. Enter today to win (5) books from our Kids Value Series and a $25 Gift Card prize!
BE GOOD ** BE KIND ** BE NICE**
BE SAFE ** BE CALM
Childlike Faith Children's Books Mascot Buzz the Bee Copyrighted 2020.
Be the first to hear about upcoming sales and new arrivals.